Tuesday 15 March 2016

Featuring: Yejide Adeoye

Featuring: Yejide Adeoye
 
Scrolling though my timeline on FB the other day I came across Yejide Adeoye's page which featured an Africa continent puzzle.

I love this puzzle, I think it would make a great gift and  educational tool for adults and children.
How about we get this in schools and libraries?

I decided to contact Yejide and find out what inspires her...

"I am inspired by the natural environment and how it is used and interpreted by us humans. With a curious and inquisitive mind for the known and unknown, I design and create pieces that reflect my thoughts, passions and surroundings.

The Africa Map Puzzle reflects my love of both human and physical Geography as well as my fun and creative side. The puzzle is a fun learning tool and once you get into it you realise how much you do and do not know about the countries within this vast continent"

 
Image credits

This is a prime example of why I love the saying "If you're not learning anything from social media, you're following the wrong people" 
 
Check out Yejide's website
http://www.yejideadeoye.london/
 
IG: Yacreates


@MsShayDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment