Wednesday 17 February 2016

Fashion: Denim & Snake print Lookbook

On a recent hunt for a midi skirt that doesn't make me look like Mrs Pepperpot..I came across this classic black midi and thought I'd create a casual day or evening lookbook.

I decided to combine denim & snake print for the simple fact that I had never worn them together and wanted to give it a go.
I started with the midi skirt, I wanted to make it funky and casual so I added a denim tie shirt and pointed snake print heels by ASOS (link below)
I then added some accessories-a hammered silver necklace, a set of hammered silver bangles with a turquoise gem,  and a blue snake print bowler style tote bag.
To complete the look, I'd style the hair in a two braid pin up (like the beautiful Kerry Washington) and add some 'Flat Out Fabulous' Lipstick by Mac.




@MsShayDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment