Monday 15 August 2016

Fashion: "Fat Day" dresses



I don't know about you but there are days where I wake up and feel hot, bloated and just plain old FAT!

On these days it's hard to find outfits which look good and feel good. 
Getting ready in the morning becomes such a chore, there are clothes and accessories everywhere, I don't want anything tight or too close to my skin and there is always that point where I just want to stay naked and not go anywhere! 


Obviously, this isn't always an option, especially when you have a full-time job/career.

So! We get up and find a 'Fat Day Dress' and get moving. 
I have at least 5 of these and they're perfect for the office, lunch with the girls or cinema with him lol

My Top Fat Day Tips

1) Breathe-It's not that bad, you will feel better soon. 
2) Wear something loose/breathable and accessories- accessories do not discriminate!
3) Wear something that makes you feel good- Whatever you decide on make sure it feels good and that you're comfortable.

Here are 5 'Fat Day dresses' online!

Forever 21 T-Shirt Dress £13.00

Classic T-Shirt Dress

Asos Smock Dress £45.00

Forever 21 Denim Shirt Dress £23.00

Denim Shirt Dress

WareHouse Tiered smock dress £59.00

Warehouse, Tiered Smock Dress Navy 0
Pull & Bear Ombre Dress £25.99

Pull&Bear - woman - dresses - ombré dress - sand - 05390327-I2016

Obviously, all these dresses can be worn on a 'Normal' day but they're great for fat days as they're loose, lightweight and easily hide a bloated tummy...Buffet anyone?
lol I'm joking of course....You can also add bold prints and cover ups to help you feel better.

Happy Fat Day x

@MsShayDivine




No comments:

Post a Comment