Monday 10 October 2016

Petite & Curvy: Jeans

Image result for skinny jeans meme

I've been shopping for a pair of plain black jeans for about 6 months, yes 6 months!
Why...because it seems since everyone went "Skinny", "SuperSkinny" and 'Might as well wear tights or leggings' jeans in almost every shop, it's almost impossible to find the classic straight cut or even slim fit jeans when you're petite and curvy...I mean it's hard enough!

Yes, I know they're 'on trend' and yes I know the majority of people like the 'I can't breathe' look but what about the rest of us?
Do we not buy jeans too?
Personally I do not appreciate the skinny or super skinny jean. I think they make my legs look like turkey drummers.

Nice thick thighs, with a small waist and small calves is not a great look in the skinny jean...for me. Not flattering, not happening!

Image result for super skinny jeans
I mean come on, these look like leggings or jeggings on me and they show....everything! If you get my drift lol & why do they need to hug my ankles, let them breathe too!

Image result for super skinny jeans cameltoe

3 classic jeans, perfect for the petite and curvy girl...

The Classic straight leg

Image result for classic straight jeans women

The original slim fit

Image result for classic slim fit jeans women
The petite bootcut fit
Image result for bootcut jeans for women

Please can we bring these back fashion industry....please!?...
This may be the perfect opportunity to go Vintage shopping...hmmm

@MsShayDivine



No comments:

Post a Comment