Friday 17 April 2015

Fashion: Spring Pastel Lookbook

 
***Spring Pastels Lookbook***
 
Spring is almost here and the high street stores are fully stocked with pastels, warm and cosy colours.
While shopping for a new spring coat I found a great little drape coat by river island which inspired my to do this lookbook.
 
I started with one of my favourite loose fit open back t-shirts in off white and paired this with a pair of soft pink cuffed trousers.
I complimented these pieces with a beige coloured lace up shoe boot and a structured bag.
To finish off the look, I added a pair of my handmade rose gold beaded hoop drop earrings.
For the hair, I went for my go to halo braid, like the lovely Keke Palmer
 
Image result for halo braid
 
Or a loose side plait like the fabulous Jennifer Hudson
 
Image result for Natural hair side plait
 
MakeUp.
keep it simple and fresh. If you like add a light gloss in nude or pink.
Alternatively you could add some more colour to the whole look by adding a bold pink lipstick like Sleek fuchsia.
 
 
And there you have it...a spring pastel look.
 
 
 
Lipstick £1!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment