Friday 22 May 2015

Event Review: Mind Body & Spirit Festival 2015

 
The mind body and spirit festival is something I look forward to every year.
It's a great place for all, whether religious, spiritual, both or neither.
I love it because you get to try new things, learn about new things, experience new sights, sounds and smells.
It's great!
You also get to stock up on some great healthy living products such as semi precious stones/crystals, wax candles, oils, scented stones and so much more.
A fab day out which will leave you feeling wonderful!
 
My Top 3 stands.
 
The Henna Den
 
A fab company, with a fab group of owners and staff.
Warm, friendly and fun.
 
I bought some 'Sacred Stones'; A smoke free alternative to incense which smell amazing!
stones amber sun
Amber Sun-Sacred Stones, from £3.99
Flash Tattoos from £5.99
 
 
inSpiral
***Inspiral***

@inspiralled

 Organic raw vegan health products.
I loved the smoked coconut flakes we got to sample before product launch. So yummy!
I also bought some Kale chips which have become my new alternative to Crisps.
 
So good!
 
 
***Salty Lamps***
 
Amazing lamps, candle holders and bath salts made from the healing salts of the Himalayan crystals.
 
 
 
Shay
@msshaydivine

No comments:

Post a Comment