Friday 22 May 2015

Event Review: Pulse London 2015

Pulse London 2015
Trade shows are a great place to network and get inspiration and ideas.
This year at the Pulse London show, Olympia I found some really great items, wonderful designs and met some really lovely people.
My top 3 companies from Pulse London 2015
Tarasofia.com
@tara_sofia
“Luxurious perfumed candles; I smelt them from a far and followed the scent to find these amazingly beautiful, opulent candles by the lovely Tara.
Absolutely gorgeous!”
Trousseau Jewels
“Gorgeous, elegant and vibrant pieces hand made by the beautiful Urvi Vora.
I haven’t seen anything like her pieces before, what a collection. Absolutely stunning”
 
Dazzle & Jolt
“Funky, colourful and unique. I love this brand, never dull”
 
Why not check out Pulse London 2016 and see what you find?
15-17 May 2016
Kensignton Olympia, London
 
Shay
@msshaydivine
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment