Saturday 25 July 2015

Fashion: In There Like Swimwear


Just 18 days, until I will be sunning myself in sunny Jamaica for 2 weeks, and I knew I needed to make get some different, bolder swimwear choices than usual, so I can look sizzling hot on the beach. 

At first I ordered two cute pieces on Ebay but they came from China and the quality isn’t the best. So to avoid sitting on the beach and pouring out of my swimwear like Hulk after one move too far, I decided to be brave and go for, dun dun dunnnnn…. A bikini, (some call it a fatkini) and I personally call it the first 2 piece I’ve bought that will actually be seen on me outside of my flat.

When choosing my bikini, I knew straight away where I’d be looking, and that’s on Forever21, but being a bigger girl, it would be their plus section. I’ve always nervously eyed up their swimwear collection which to me, has some of the prettiest plus size bathing suit options on the high street.In the end, decided to go for it, what’s the worst that could happen? 

Wanting to get away from my usual black/plain options, and persuaded by a colleague, I chose this rather deliciously fruity looking Tropical Print Bandeau £12.00 and High-Waisted Bottoms Was: £11.00, Now: £8.90.


When I my package arrived I had four words… Love At First Sight. I couldn’t believe the quality of the material, the cut the flattering fit of both the top and the bottoms. I will be bringing the Ebay swimsuits, but this one just tops it for me. I just know I’m going to look and feel lovely, walking around the resort in this; so much so, that I couldn’t just have one. Oh no, I had to order another bikini, and this time I chose the below beauty:



I really hope this one is just as gorgeous in person when it arrives. I can’t wait, but even more I can’t wait to get out of here for a bit.


From Micky With Love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment