Friday 22 April 2016

Fashion: Oversized Shirt Lookbook

***Oversized Shirts***

Personally, I love an oversized anything. 
I generally feel more comfortable with oversized tops and dresses.  I love how they can hide a foodbaby after an "unplanned" trip to a food market lol or when you're having a "Fatday"

On a recent shopping trip for a plain white shirt I ended up buying a oversized white shirt. I love my new shirt sooo much that I decided to do a lookbook, perfect for the weekend or a dressed down day in meetings :-)


Clothes & accessories
·         Crisp white oversized shirt
·         Rip knee leggings
·         Biker boots
·         Chain bib necklace
·         Gold Buddha charm bangle
·         Medium sized hoop earrings
·         Suede khaki slouch bag

For the Hair and Make up
·         Classic messy bun (Like the lovely Eva Marcille)
·         Nails by Kiko (Number 220)
·         Nude Matt lipstick (Mac)

@MsShayDivine




No comments:

Post a Comment