Tuesday 10 October 2017

Beauty: Liquid Matte Lipstick


Image result for liquid matte

Makeup hasn't always been a big deal for me. I'm the kind of girl who can happily wear a homemade lip balm all week and not even think about lipstick.
This might have something to do with the fact that my grandmother used to tell me that lipstick makes your lips wrinkly and no one wants lips like prunes.

Anyway, I stumbled across liquid matte lipstick a few years ago and I'm hooked. 
I still don't wear lipstick every day but I definitely have a few more than I did. I like to wear them on the odd occasion, a night out or to spice up a plain outfit.

It did take me a while to get used to the dry-ish texture when the liquid matte dries but I love how they look and was surprised to find out that they don't actually make your lips as dry as I first thought.
Give em a go.....

***My favourite liquid matte brands***


Barry M

Lottie London


NYX

@MsShayDivine


No comments:

Post a Comment