Monday 1 December 2014

Event Review: Christmas & Crafts Fair, Excel London

http://www.excel-london.co.uk/media/152847/sclogo.jpg
"The fabulous Simply Christmas Show at ExCeL offers visitors a unique Christmas Shopping experience – avoiding the hassle of the high street and the opportunity for you to find something a bit different for your family and friends. A range of Christmas gifts and festive food and drink will be on offer, along with many crafting demonstrations, workshops and advice and tips on getting everything all wrapped up for Christmas!"

Under the influence of the above statement, on Saturday 29th Nov I attended the Simply Christmas & Crafts Fair at London Excel Centre as initially, I wanted to see if there really were any unique festive gifts I could give to my family but upon arrival I quickly got lost in all of the different crafts and supplies.

 
There were a number of free workshops on offer from various different craft companies but I quickly noticed that lots of people seemed to be most interested in the card making tool supplies and stencilling...
 
There was so much going on, I decided that the best way to see all of the stalls was to start at one end and snake my way through which seemed to work as I was able to visit all the exhibitors I wanted to and some I'd never heard of...
Overall I really enjoyed the experience as I met some really nice people, got some great new supplies and inspiration for my own projects in the new year.
I'll definitely be going back....only next time I'll be sure to get there much earlier so that I'll have enough time to participate in the free workshops!

Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment