Monday 22 December 2014

Web TV Review: Love & HipHop Hollywood Season 1

So I personally enjoyed 'Love & HipHop Hollywood' but just one thing before I say my two pence...Why in the hell do women always go to fight each other over some lying, cheating BOY?
I mean what is all that about? Yes I know some of the stories and drama have been created for TV but my gosh!
Why is it the girl never goes for the BOY when it's usually him who is wrong? That said, I guess whoever allows anyone to treat them like crap, maybe deserve's it although I will never understand it. If you love and respect yourself, NO BOY can make you feel any type of way if he cheats....that is on him and his BS!

Anyway I really liked this season and am in love with Omarion & Apryl - they are too cute together and their baby boy is adorable!
I definitely have a new found respect for Omarion as a man, artist and a father! Also kudos to Apryl for how she handled the issue with her mother in-law...very classy, very respectful!

Fizz - poor ting!
Super cute and all that but he should leave Amanda alone, she clearly needs to work on what she really needs!
He and his son deserve better!
Moniece - well DAMN! She is scary and may need anger management. Who talks to people like that and expects respect?
Don't get me twisted, she seems like a really cool person, beautiful and all but really angry and no one wants to be around that!
Who knows, all that could have been for the show too....she is funny though!
Ray J - KEEP CALM AND PUT  DOWN THE DRINK!
I love Ray J as Brandy's little brother but ever since the whole 'Tape' fiasco I really don't care for him the way I did when he released 'One Wish'...he was outta line to Teairra and Morgan, point blank period!
Teairra Mari - love her but why so angry sweet!?!
I get where she is coming from with Ray J, being vulnerable and open etc, as she clearly loves him but to me that relationship wasn't healthy as they both seem like they have a lot of work to do on themselves.

On a side note, I love Teairra's new single 'Deserve' with Young Berg too!

As for the revelations at the reunion show...I sure hope 'Berg was lying...ewww!
Hazel E - now come on!
When people show you who they are believe them! (R.I.P Maya Angelou)...that's all I have to say about that!


Anyway we know miss Mona Scott adds flames to these fires but I really enjoyed this season, it's eye opening, funny, engaging and I really hope they get picked up for another season!

Go LHHH!!!

Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment