Wednesday 17 December 2014

Fashion: Office Xmas Party Dress

 
Every year the work office Xmas party drives me and some of my co-workers absolutely loco...from the dress, to the shoes, to the hair there are so many decisions to make just for one night.
It's not the same as every other festive party dress, this is the office party and I am not one to worry about others opinions but I do think it's always best to keep it classy and cover up a little bit...you know, have some extra decorum, don't act a fool and remember you have to see these people again on Monday!
I have seen many a mishap at the office Xmas party, people falling over drunk, nipples showing, dresses too short or the tumble down the stairs...lool it's a lot.
This year I have decided to go for a simple Black Velvet Bodycon BUT I have opted for a size up just so the booty is not on blast drawing unnecessary attention and so I can munch as much as I like without having to hide the bloating lool

On that note, Boohoo.com have a great range of reasonably priced party dresses which I think would be perfect for the office shindig


Happy Holidays and keep it Cute!

Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment