Thursday 22 January 2015

Cool Link: House Of Loulee


*House Of LouLee*

 This week I have been on the hunt for some cool boys clothing for my friends son's birthday. 
While shopping on the high street I realised two things.
One apparently all boys love animal and trucks, and two all boys seem to love the colour green and blue....
After shopping for over 3hours, I didn't find anything close to what I was looking for.
What I did find was that boys clothing in major high street in London stores are really generic, quite boring and overpriced.
Anyway, I decided to visit some online stores came across 'House Of Loulee' I love their clothing and accessories. 


Full of colour, culture and clearly made with love...by the fabulous Lucy Lee.


Definitely one for the stockists list.


Check them out!
Shay x

www.houseofloulee.co.uk
 






No comments:

Post a Comment