Tuesday 13 January 2015

Fashion: Winter Ball Look Book Inspired By Morocco By Kitty D

The party season over but let’s reminisce the fancy, the fun and the fashion!
Last party season took me to a winter ball – I oohed and awwwed over what to wear for so long.
So instead of wearing the standard knee high or floor length glitzy gown, I arrived wearing a bright Blue Jumpsuit with Diamanté collar along the  top.There were definitely some beautiful dresses being fashioned but given that I was the only one not in a dress, I attracted a lot of attention.
Jumpsuits can be either cool and casual or fabulous and fancy when dressed up. I purchased my Blue Jumpsuit whilst holidaying in Morocco and found it in a tiny little market stall! They have so many stunning colours and patterns which inspired me to be bold in my colour choices - I teamed it up with bright Green Zara shoes (which I snagged up in the sales), while Party essentials were kept safe in a glitzy Gold Clutch also from the Moroccan markets.
When travelling I always recommend checking out the local markets and finding out about market days! You will always find something special to the area and will have a beautiful reminder of your travels. It maybe some handmade jewellery, colourful scarf… or a jumpsuit! You’ll find different cultures have all sorts of materials and colours for you to explore!

Morocco has lovely beaches, markets, history and culture -  a bit of everything for all the family!
So next time you head out to party – be bold and beautiful and break the mould!

Get yours!




Love Kitty D
Twitter: @KittyD_Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment