Tuesday 20 January 2015

Fashion: Nude In The City Look Book


I've always been style conscious but a recent visit to the City of London really threw me.
As soon as I stepped off the train the amount of Black and Navy suits and ties had me feeling claustrophobic.
Don't get me wrong, if the penguin suit is your thing, then do your thing but me, I couldn't wear a conventional suit to work everyday.
This got me thinking about what I would wear to work in "The City" and decided to plan a Look Book around a gorgeous nude coloured blouse from Miss Selfridge.
I paired the blouse with a pair of plain Berry coloured trousers, printed court shoes and a Berry and Nude coloured bag which pulled all the colours together.
For the accessories I would put away the giant shoulder touching hoops and go for a simple classic beaded hoop and an elegant bracelet.
For the hair I would go for a side pin bun, like the lovely Ms Zoe Saldana
All in all have fun with your looks, nothing worse than being uncomfortable at work or anywhere else for that matter.

Get Yours...

Blouse - missselfridge.com

Trousers - riverisland.com

Shoes - asos.com

Bag - asos.com

Earrings by Sweet Orange Boutique - Item No: 0019

           

Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment