Monday 4 January 2016

Health: Top 3 Detox drinks


***My Top 3 Detox Drinks***

It's that time again...the new year, new me...right?
WRONG!


Of course every year is a chance to start anew but so is everyday...
Personally, I need a detox from all the luscious sweets and treats of the festivities. I went to town at every dinner, lunch and party and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Now, I am back to being healthier and getting fitter.

To do this I have revisited some of my favourite tried and tested detox drinks to help cleanse my body of all the naughty food and drinks I have consumed over the past month or so.


Drink 1: How Water and Lemon


Drink 2: Lemon, Cucumber and Mint Water


Drink 3: Green tea (Various flavours)


Enjoy & a Happy & Blessed 2016 x

@MsShayDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment