Monday 4 January 2016

#Petite & Curvy-Dress Hunt

Curvy Fun-sized
Over the festive season I had a number of events to attend. 
A few of these were quite formal and I found it really hard to find a dress to suit my shape & height which didn't age me, thot me or drown me.

As always the petite ranges in my go to stores & website really let me down. They are definitely not suited to the curvy fun-sized lady.
For some reason most of these places feel petite means small in width and height....WRONG!!! 
Some of us fun-sized divas have curves, breasts and booty...Go figure!


Anyway, in total I bought 9 dresses and only two of those made the final cut. 
I was surprised at the final two stores as I usually would have usually walked past them for no particular reason other than I was so used to my go to stores, I was adamant they would have something for me. 
#provenwrong!

After ordering, trying on and burning some serious calories in changing rooms (why do they never have air-con) I ended up in Debenhams and found both my final cut dresses!

Runner Up!
WallisBLACK SEQUIN CAPE SLEEVE TUNIC DRESS-£40.00 (sale)
It really doesn't look like much on the model but on me...with the curves and all. It was really nice!
The only reason I didn't choose this one was, it was a little clingy on the booty area and I wanted bigger size which wasn't available.

  (Me in the changing rooms)

***Winner***

Introducing The Winners Of Our Customer Showcase Contest

Dorothy Perkins-  Black Twisted Front Shift Dress £22 (Sale)


I chose this dress as it had the right length, fit and balance of sexy and formal all in one.
I was comfortable all night and I felt elegant and classy.
I was having so much fun I forgot to get a picture of me in the dress but you can imagine lol 

@MsShayDivine


No comments:

Post a Comment