Thursday 7 January 2016

Fashion: People's Choice Awards 2016

 Last night was the 42nd People's Choice Awards #PCAs.
From what I could see, from my poorly connected live stream, it looked like an amazing evening.
 Everyone looked lovely  but three looks really stood out for me...

My Top 3 #PCAs red carpet looks..

Jerrika Hinto...I love her cool and casual look with the classic updo. The off-white maxi dress and bib necklace combo really works for Jerrika.

Kat Graham... I love this dress, the different prints and textures work really well and Kat really wears it well. I also love how Kat has kept the hair and make up simple and clean as to not over complicate the overall look.

Ashley Benson... This is definitely my kind of dress. Not too short, not to fitted and with a little added bling on the shoulder...#Loveit! The hair, shoes and accessories all work really well.





What were your favourite looks on the night?
Check out this link for some of the smoking hot looks...
http://www.popsugar.com.au/fashion/People-Choice-Awards-red-Carpet-Dresses-2016-39685861#photo-39687642

 
***Congratulations to all the winners and nominees***

 @MsShayDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment