Monday 11 January 2016

Fashion: Rose Gold Shoes


Rose Gold is currently one of my new favourite colours, along with copper and teal but you full and well know Orange is my Number1.  On a recent shopping trip, I came across these gorgeous rose gold court shoes by ASOS (Link below) and thought of a cute winter look for the office/business meetings or evening cocktails with friends.

Image 2 of Lost Ink Cleo Rose Gold High Heeled Court Shoes

Starting with the shoes...of course, I added a classic roll neck jumper in cream and added a sexy burgundy midi skirt in leather which I think adds a little edge to the look.
I finished off the look with a simple rose gold necklace and nude tote bag.

For the hair and make up , I would go for a messy side braid, like the beautiful Angela Simmons and add a nice matte deep red lipstick. 
I have chosen Rimmell #107 Lasting finish Matte By Kate Moss


@MsShayDivine



No comments:

Post a Comment