Thursday 28 August 2014

Event Review: Day At Somerset House

A friend of mine asked me to accompany her to an exhibition I'd been meaning to get to so I went along and I am glad I did. We visited the 'Return Of The Rudeboy' exhibition and I really enjoyed it as there were a few pieces which reminded me of my Grandad (RIP xxx), and overall really captured what the 'Rudeboy' movement was all about.




















We also visited the 'Tattoo Art Today' exhibition which was an experience in itself, very bizarre but some very interesting piece of artwork which represented tattoo artists style and signature. 5/10
I didn't quite get the theme/message and some of the pieces scared me a little bit lol

All that being said it was a nice end to a nice day at Somerset House.

A nice mix of culture and art. 7/10

Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment