Monday 18 August 2014

Event Review: Africa Live Festival 2014

Upon arrival there were no sign posts as to the actual location of the festival and there were two other events happening so it wasn't easy to locate the vendors.  
 
There were about 10/15 vendors all selling beautiful and unique African inspired pieces and  some familiar faces too from other African market events. For example, I ran into the lovely Keke of 'Pieces by Keke' and as always was in love with her creations and bought a fab Africa ring :-)
I also saw Ms Sharifah of 'Nubian Accents' with her fabulous collection of Natural and Crystal jewellery (a pleasure as always) and spotted a few other vendors who stood out to me...
*Cherubim
*Khnade Designs
*Joli Create, the fabulous handmade homeware company who have some beautiful pieces.
 
All in all it was a nice day out. I wouldn't call Africa Live a festival more like a market but I did get to meet some lovely people and got some really nice bits.

My Rating: 6/10

 
I'm a happy bunny :-)

 
Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment