Monday 18 August 2014

Fashion: Who Wears Short, Shorts?

I genuinely feel like I've missed a memo...I mean when did shorts become knickers?
I am sure I am not alone, so where are people's shorts going these days...? I've seen way more than I need!
I can't imagine how uncomfortable some of these shorts must be and not to mention intimate sweating, wedges etc but I'll leave all that alone! *YUK*
There are so many styles, cuts and lengths today it's enough to drive you to get out your old jeans and cut them up to the shorts you want. (I may actually do this)
Anyway, I was searching online for a pair of shorts to wear for this years Notting Hill Carnival.
Most of the pairs I found were either too tight, too short or just got lost (front & back), if you get my meaning lool
The hunt IS on, but here's what I've found thus far although I can tell this is not going to be easy!

 Asos £30.00
 
 
 
Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment