Monday 18 August 2014

Relationships: Trust


A close friend had this pic on her FBstatus and it got me thinking about how I would react to my partner locking his phone or being cagey...
Now, I am a strong believer in the saying 'No trust, No point' and I fully support the idea that if you go looking for trouble, you are sure to find it but I have to agree with this post.
I am all for not loosing yourself in a relationship and having a certain level of privacy etc but if you're in a relationship and your significant other cannot read your messages or answer your phone...something isn't right! I mean, unless your partner works for MI5, CIA etc there is no reason you shouldn't be allowed to answer a call or read a text!
In my opinion there should be a certain level of openness and honesty that comes with being with someone but I fully support the notion that if you even think of checking your partners phone, there is cause for concern. On the other hand why provoke?
Why be secretive and shady if there is nothing to hide? but again the fact these questions are arising should be all you need to know!
Personally I believe if you're in a relationship, you're all in, No secrets, hiding, games etc
If my partner was to be very secretive about his phone etc it would send alarm bells and the best thing to do when alarms go off is get yo sh** & EVACUATE!
 
No trust, No point...that's my two pence on that!
 
Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment