Wednesday 12 November 2014

Beauty: 'Diva' Lipstick By Mac

Over the last few of years, I would say 2-3 to be precise, I have started to get into lipstick.
I always wanted to wear red but believed my lips were too big for it and that it simply wouldn't suit me but, eventually I decided to just go for it and I haven't looked back, with my favorite shades being Brick Red and Reddish-Purple tones by Barry M and MAC.
My latest buy is 'Diva' by the latter, and although it seems dark red at a glance, once applied it is quite bright on my lips...only without me looking like Batman's Joker. It's a matte colour but not as stiff as 'Retro Matte', so glides on easily and once applied, stays in tact for a long time. So much so that I can even get through a meal relatively unscathed.
I love this colour and have nearly gone through half the stick in a couple of weeks, so it's only right that I purchase another.

Next stop MAC 'Media'.

From Micky With Love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment