Friday 21 November 2014

Fashion: The European Traveller Look Book By Kitty D

Hello World!

They call me KD and I love things all Fashion and Travel. Better yet I love to travel to shop! Who doesn’t?
Shay has kindly allowed me to blog here and there about my travels and the styles I see along the way. Sometimes it'll be on travels to work, other times it’ll be from around the world!

Let’s start with my most recent trip...

I just came back from the beautiful Capital of Hungary ~ Budapest. Seeing as it’s Autumn the colours most dominant are warm and cosy Maroons, Emerald, Plum and Browns. I’d see these lovely colours on big chunky woollen knit jumpers and Bobble hats but my fav find was a gorgeous, GIANT, thick Beige and Brown Scarf from Zara. I’ll admit Zara is a weakness for me, however as most, I couldn’t justify spending £30 on a scarf.
It is absolutely stunning though, which is why I walked around the shop for an hour wearing it (as seen below) but, eventually I went for a walk down Fashion Street and decided that if it was still calling my name; I’d get it...only to pop into H&M and find an almost replica for £12! It’s beaut and very much High Street Fashion!


The scarf would suit all skin types as it has the lovely Brown base colour but, also has lovely Beige tones which can make blondes (such as myself) look just as fabulous. For the overall look, I've paired it with Leather Pants, a loose White Jumper and Black Chelsea boots. 


Look Book Items
Leggings (Patterned) – H&M
Scarf – H&M
Boots – New Look
Bag – Bohoo


Much Love
KDx
@KittyD_Vision 

No comments:

Post a Comment