Thursday 27 November 2014

Cool Link: InnerVisionsWorldwide.com

 I have been a huge fan of Iyanla Vanzant for over 10 years and she has never steered me wrong with her inspiration, motivational words of wisdom and encouragement.
Iyanla Vanzant is an Inspirational Speaker, Lawyer, New Thought Spiritual Teacher, Author, Life Coach and Television Personality and so much more...it was a no brainer for me to sign up to the Iyanla Vanzant Inner Vissions Website to receive daily Stimumails :-)
Here is one from Nov 13th...I love these!
Affirmation
I gratefully accept all the health, wealth
and happiness that the universe
expresses through me every day.
I am deeply thankful for the beauty
of life that flourishes around me.
I give thanks for all that I have and all that
I shall be. I am open to all possibilities.
I am grateful I am abundant in
all areas of my life.
With great gratitude I release that which
has served its purpose in my life, knowing that a greater good automatically replaces that which is no more.
As I continually explore that which is my
true calling in life. I give thanks for the knowledge that allows me to nurture
my heart's desire with love,
compassion and confidence.
With deep gratitude I give thanks for
all the experiences that have made me
who I am. I am thankful for the wisdom
and knowledge that pulls me
forward towards my divine purpose.
I am in deep gratitude for
God's endless gifts.
-Iyanla Vanzant

For more info, check out InnerVisionsWorldwide.com

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment