Wednesday 26 November 2014

Fashion: Winter Teal Look Book

 Just because winter is here there is no reason to pack away the skirts and dresses..if you wear them that is lol
Winter fashion is much more versatile these days.
Gone are the days where you looked like you were 5 stone heavier under your 3 layers, giant fleece coat, woolly hat and huge 'swallow me' scarf.
There is so much more choice these days and this was the inspiration behind this look, which I built around a sexy pair of Thigh High Boots. I chose flat boots as they're much more comfortable to me and are much more practical in the cold; walking in heals is too painful lool
Next I added a Teal Skater Skirt, Brown Cami-top and a sheer Multi-print Blouse.
For the accessories I added a Fur Snood, Black Biker Coat, Black Handbag and Pave Ball Drop earrings from the SweetOrangeBou earring collection.
For the hair, I would go for simple pin up do to keep the ends of my hair out of the cold, as it's said to reduce hair breakage and drying of the hair and scalp.
Try something like this fabulous Sistrin n
and pin to your hearts content to create a shape you like.


Get Yours...






Earrings By SweetOBoutique

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed & Warm :-)

Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment