Friday 6 February 2015

Beauty: Nails Nails Nails


As I've said before, I don't need a season or a reason, so if I want to wear aqua nail polish when its -2 degrees outside, I will.

That being said, as I was browsing in one of my favorite places - Superdrug - its not called drug for no reason, I came across these three beautiful colours. I love almost every Barry M shade, and I had wanted the Orchid previously, but never got round to picking it up.

Of course one can hardly ever go into Superdrug for what one went in for, and the deals are always sooo good. So two I picked up my Orchid (centre) from the Silk collection, and then the two the shades from the Aquarium Collection (Arabian - Left and Pacfic - right) started talking to me. Who am I to ignore them right?

Why not head over to Superdrug for more Barry M and other fab polishes and products.

From Micky With Love

x


No comments:

Post a Comment