Friday 6 February 2015

Beauty: Orange Beauty

 
 
My favourite orange cosmetics…
Orange hasn’t always been a popular colour in the make-up and beauty industries but in recent years orange has come a long way. Orange lipstick, nail polish and eye shadows are all now quite popular picks for any beauty collection.
Yes! Orange was a ‘Trend’ during 2014 but as far as I am concerned Orange is always a trend :-D!
 
On the runway….
[http://www.essence.com/2010/09/10/makeup-moment-nyfw-2011/]
 
Many important fashion designers opted for bright orange lipstick for their Spring Summer 2014 shows. John Galliano, Dsquared2, DKNY, Fendi and MSGM among the others.”
[Source-http://www.trendystyle.com.hk/make-up/orange-lipstick-spring-summer-2014/]
 
Celebrities, like the fabulous Jennifer Hudson.
 
 
To regular Jody Blogs like you and I..
 
So without further waffle here are my favourite beauty items from my make up collection…which I must stress is not that grand in comparison to some I have seen…
 
WOW!
 
Lipstick…

Mac –Lady Danger
 
Miss Sporty – Bubblegum 051
 
Make up Revolution Amazing Lipstick –Luscious
 
 
(Yes I am a superdrugs fan!)
Next up are my favourite nail polishes… Excuse the teeth marks, this is what happens when you lend out your things. *Sigh*
Miss Sport-Crush on you
 
 
No.7 –Mojo
 
 
China Glaze- Neon Orange
 
 
OPI- Tangerine Scene
 
 
Do you have any Orange beauty products?
We’d love to see what ‘Orange’ you’re working with.
Stay beautiful, stay blessed.
Shay x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment