Sunday 8 February 2015

Fitness & Lifestyle: 10 Minute Booty Shaking Waist Workout



Last week I started a new healthy lifestyle journey, and my mum brought me to the attention of the these mini workouts on YouTube. 

This one is the '10 Minute Booty Shaking Waist Workout' by Tiffany Rothe. At first I thought it would be a load of rubbish because it was only 10 minutes. What could you possibly do in 10 minutes I wondered. So I gave it a go. Hmm this is funny I  thought. Funny because I felt silly doing the moves, and also because I didn't feel like I was working out one bit. This is too good to be true I kept on saying and went on about my day. When I woke up the next day I didn't feel anything, but it wasn't until the day after that I started to feel like I had a proper core workout. 

These videos are fun, with familiar music, moves that make you feel like a silly billy, and are good for those of us that hate the gym (Guilty), those of us that haven't worked out in a long while/don't have the  ability to work out for extended periods of time or simply those of us who just don't have the time.

I've decided that I'm going to continue the video and try out some of the other clips ans mini clips Tiffany has on her channel and see if it really works. 

I've just done it again, and have seen some more recent ones to try, so give it a go and let me know how you get on.

For more Tiffany Rothe Workouts, check her out on YouTube.

From Micky With Love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment