Friday 6 February 2015

Fashion: Plus Size Steals - The Coat Edit

Everyone loves a sale, am I right? Yes, Yes I am. That’s why since Christmas I have been on the lookout for the best of the sales. One place that has really good sales (they really are amazing), not just in general, but in their Plus size range is New Look.



I ordered my first set of clothes in December for my Christmas/Birthday and in my haul was this lovely boyfriend coat from the Inspire range for £20.00, in a blue (my favourite colour) green and white check pattern; so I thought why not move away from my usual black. When the coat arrived it was good quality a nice fit and had nice neat popper fastenings. The coat is no longer available so I have included a similar coat for illustration purposes. This particular coat is still available in regular and tall sizes section for £25.00



Next I saw the Soft Brushed Coat this comes in three colours, black camel and a mint/jade, and although I am dying for a camel coat, this isn't the one. So I went for my go-to clothing shade, and I love it. It’s so smooth and soft, and I have all these ideas of how I’m going to dress it up and down. My colleague called it a ‘hit-man’ jacket haha.



Third and finally came my Black Check Collared Long-line Coat on sale for £25.00. This one was LOVE at first sight, but I didn’t go with my gut and buy the bloody thing. I ummm’d, and I ahhh’d until my size ran out; soon after I saw it on someone on the bus and it looked so good. What I hadn't noticed before was the leather look piping on the pockets. I was gutted.

It must have been God given or Heaven sent (a little dramatic I know) but this week while I was busy ‘working’ I saw the coat come up in one of those annoying ad thingys at the side of my personal email window. I clicked on it clinging on to faith; Lo and behold my size was there, Hallelujah!!! I ordered that baby up straight away with next day delivery just to make sure.

When it arrived, I didn't regret it. It fits so well and the material is really good quality. Out of the three I like this fit best and I can’t wait for the weather to warm up slightly so I can actually make the most of my coats in public. I don’t care that these coats are probably going to be considered last season by the time I get to wear them, because honey I don’t need a season, wear what I want because I want.

Anyway I encourage you to take a look at the New Look sales (and get impulsive like me), you might find some steals on there.

From Micky with Love

x









No comments:

Post a Comment