Sunday 15 February 2015

Fashion: Casual Nautical lookbook

   
  
***Casual nautical lookbook***
 
Today was one of those days where the braids need doing and you just can’t be bothered to get dressed.
That being said, laziness is no reason to look a mess so I threw some pieces together and hey presto...we have a Nautical lookbook.
First I battled with the poppers to do up my navy striped bodysuit (someone please come up with a better way to secure these things)
Then I added myblue slim fit jeans and a navy boyfriend cardigan.
I thought I was done but I looked in the mirror and had that‘Popping to the shop’ look going on, so I added my medium size hoop earrings, a blue printed headscarf and pulled it all together with red matt lipstick,red nails polish, a fab red bag and some plain biker boots.
 
I hope you like…
Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment