Monday 26 October 2015

Fashion: Petite? And Curvy...


***Curvy & Petite*** 
 
 I am not too sure if it's just me but here in the UK I feel a lot of high street & online stores don't cater to "Petite" women who are also curvy .
It seems petite means small in height and width and I rarely find things in the petite range that fit me properly...I know I am not alone in this and I am now on a mission to test this theory!

I am 5ft tall with curves in all the right places and I often find I have to alter clothes outside of the petite range to fit my frame so...


I am now on the hunt for time capsule wardrobe pieces from 3 high street/online stores to see how well they fit...I will be doing regular updates about 'petite wear' for all my funsized curvy diva's out there!

Let's GO!

Time Capsule wardrobe pieces
  • Jeans
  • Tshirts
  • Little Black dress

Stores
  • NewLook
  • Dorothy Perkins 
  • Asos

@ MsShayDivine


No comments:

Post a Comment