Tuesday 13 October 2015

Fashion: Burnt Orange lookbook



I am currently training to be a stylist and I love getting new assignments from my clients.
One client is almost as obsessed with orange as I am and she recently just bought this gorgeous Paul Smith skirt as a birthday present to herself...#Kudos


My client came to me to do a lookbook built around this skirt. She wanted a smart-casual look she could wear to work during the autumn months.
I started with a striped loose fitting black and white top, heeled lace up pointed boots and a fab scarf/shawl to pull all the elements together. 
Next I advised on the other key elements for the look.

Hair: Messy side bun (Lianne La Havas)


Lips: Deep plum lipstick (Hema #14)


Nails: Deep plum nail polish (OPI-William tell me about)


Other Accessories: Clutch Bag (Asos)



And last but not least some gorgeous Sweet Orange Boutique earrings


Get yours!

Top Asos £38.00
Boots NewLook £29.99
Skirt Paul Smith £165
Scarf/shawl Asos £18.00
Bag Asos £28.00
Earrings By SweetOrangeBoutique £7.00

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/216547757/gold-and-orange-bead-hoop-drop-earrings?ref=shop_home_active_15

@MsShayDivine




No comments:

Post a Comment