Monday 26 October 2015

@KittyD_Vision: Spa Getaway

 Spa Getaway? Packing beautifully but efficiently!

Still holding on to summer I went away on a 4 day trip to a 5* Spa resort in Mallorca (Found through an awesome deal on Travelzoo – definitely one to keep a look at for holiday deals). With limited luggage allowance and 4 days in a fancy place meant 4 smart/casual breakfast outfits, couple of swimsuit ideas, an exploring outfit, airplane outfit, and 3 fancy dinner outfits. That’s a lot to fit into a 10k hand luggage wheelie. But with planning and careful selection – It was done!
 

Firstly I decided to pick one pair of heels for the 3 evenings that I could wear differently with various outfits, where comfy, pretty, and lightweight. I went for my Brown Gladiator style Heels. Evening 1) I wore a H&M Black Silk cami top with lace trimming, skinny jeans and heels. Evening 2) Skinny Jeans with a Dark Grey Zara top with high slits on the sides… and heels. Evening 3) was a floaty, no-need to iron floaty dress with heels. All of which took a quarter of my case.
Breakfast was a lot easier I packed another pair of jeans with a couple of t-shirts to wear different days and alternated between some converse shoes and my bright coral flip flops. Other Quarter of my case taken. Half a suitcase to go…


Spa & Gym? Easy ~ one bikini for tanning by the outdoor pool and chilling in the Jacuzzi, and a pink swimsuit for doing my lengths and felt like covering up a little (especially after the buffet breakfast woops). For the Gym I took a pair of shorts and couple of lightweight tops. My trainers I wore on the flight for comfort so this only took another quarter of a case.
The Last quarter was filled up with a few toiletries, holiday essentials and my camera! Easy peasy... efficient packing. A total first for me!

@KittyD_Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment