Monday 26 October 2015

Food: 3 Pescetarian meal ideas

 
On a recent holiday with some friends I was asked what kind of foods I eat as a pescetarian.
I am not sure what people have in mind when they think of a pescetarian diet but in general people say "you only eat fish?" with a shocked look on their face as to why on Gods green earth someone would not eat chicken, pork, lamb, beef etc...then they roll their eyes at you and offer a unseasoned piece of cod with char grilled vegetables at a dinner party hehehe....#BORING!
Personally I love beans, pulses,vegetables and the Linda McCartney meat alternative range is supper yummy!  
I am obsessed with herbs and spices and use them in pretty much everything, so enough of the babble and onto my 3 Pescetarian meals...Take note meat eaters! 
Pescetarian doesn't mean lack of flavour or imagination lol

#1 Lentil, Egg and Potato Salad with Mackerel fillets



I love lentils and this dish is a yummy, quick and satisfying.

#2 Sweet Chili Cauliflower with Basa Fillet (Salisbury's) and herb steamed carrots
 
I love Basa and this dish is sweet, crunchy and delicious.

#3 Pan fried salmon fillet (well seasoned) with sweet potato fries ans streamed spinach 
 
 

And there you have it, 3 tasty and delicious meal ideas for a pescetarian.

Enjoy, 

@MsShayDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment