Friday 2 October 2015

Fashion & Travel: @KittyD_Vision

Someone Say Autumn?
No way!  I’m still living in summer. Hope you all had a lovely summer! Here’s a little snippet into 2 weeks of mine…
15th July is a day I can never forget. The first time I visited the Caribbean! I knew I would love it, but who knew ever since I’ve been back in London I’d be searching out the best roti places and rum bars around my area to feel like im still there. I stayed in a gorgeous villa belonging to Sir Charles William (my friends are amazing at finding deals for incredible places to stay. Note to self: Learn from them)!
The villa is located right at the top of Barbados and we spent most of our time visiting all the beaches along the west coast such as Boatyard, Sandy Lane, Mullins and so much more! Every day was white powdery sand, the Bluest of skies and crystal clear sea. Still can’t remember why im back. Highly recommend visiting the stunning Island as there is so much to sea and much to experience, to name a few… Harrison’s Cave, Mount Gay Rum Distillery, Bridgetown Shopping, Fish Friday’s, St Lawrence Gap Night Life, Jet skiing, Swimming with turtles and again. So much more! Surely you’re now convinced…?
I’ll admit there wasn’t a lot of shopping on this trip as our group of 11 had more boys but we girls obviously managed to make time to see what locals had to offer. We mostly bought food from local markets as the produce seemed fresher and tastier and was great to support the locals, who by the way are the friendliest people ever! For fashion we fell in love with the vibrant colours, patterns, materials and fabrics. Not only was the fashion Vibrant but ALL the homes are painted a different colour from a Dulex chart! It’s beautiful.
Wow do I miss the days where my biggest stress was ‘Is a pool day... or beach day?’
 
On one of our last night’s we went out for a meal where I teamed Plain Grey t-shirt with Skinny Denim Jeans. Standing tall in bright coral pointy heels with a shiny Urban Outfitters Cross over bag. Keeping it all fresh and chilled with a high top knot bun and natural make up
 
 
Get The Look!
Top – Topshop
Jeans - Boohoo
Shoes – River Island
Bag – Accessorize
Necklace – Forever 21
 
@KittyD_Vision
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment