Friday 10 January 2014

Fashion: Date Night Look....For The Thicke Madame

Ok so this one is for all my fellow curvy fatshionistas.....

I decided to create a dinner date look based around one of my favourite pairs of jeans....

The 'ASOS Curve Ridley Jean'.

Here I've paired it with a nice monochrome blazer, a basic white vest (tucked in or out, depending on what's comfortable for you) and some cute red pumps.

To dress up this look, add some accessories to your taste, I've gone for classic gold.

Also for a sexier look or depending who the date is with ;), you could add a figure hugging midi pencil skirt like the leather look one I've included, or a peplum pencil skirt.

All Items can be found in the plus section at the following retailers:


Stay Sexy,
Love Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment