Thursday 30 January 2014

Health & Beauty: Ylang Ylang Essential Oil

I love the smell of Ylang Ylang oil (Pure/Organic is best)
I use it for various things in my health and beauty regimes.


 

£9.00 from Neals Yard (excl delivery charge)


One of my favourite ways to use this oil, is to add a few drops in some organic Castor oil (carrier oil) and use the mixture in my hair to assist with scalp stimulation and hair growth.

I also use Ylang Ylang in my oil burner as a scent for my home.

For more info check out Aromatherapy Guide.com

  
Why not try your favourite essential oils in an oil burner, Amazon have a huge range to choose from.

Ylang-Ylang Precautions: As with any product, it is important to always test a small amount on yourself before regular use to make sure you don’t have any kinds of allergies.

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed...Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment