Wednesday 11 June 2014

Young Gifted & Black: Jonah Rocks

While browsing on Facebook (which is something I rarely do anymore), I came across a video clip of this sweet little boy named Logan, who clearly possessing a REAL talent for the drums, occasionally hangs out and jams with the likes of Travis Barker.

Logan, who was five years old in the video is now nine, and upon checking out his website Jonahrocks.com, I think the most important thing stated by his parents, is that despite the attention and opportunities, Logan continues to have a normal life and chooses when he wants to drum and do music. He is not forced to perform in any way, like some kind money making show puppet. 

I have no doubt in my mind that this little boy has a God-given talent and will be a well-known name, (way bigger than he is now) when he is all grown up.

 
Keep on drummin' lil drummer boy.

From Micky with Love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment