Wednesday 16 April 2014

Health: Challenge Update 2....10 Days In!

THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED....

It's 10days in and I am having sugar withdrawal symptoms.
I woke up at 3am last night....I was craving orange chocolate (my favourite)
Yesterday, I had a dream where instead of clouds in the sky, there were cup cakes lool! Then it rained chocolate chips LOOOOOOL


I think it's fair to say I have an addiction to sugar but I have done really well.
In 10 days I have had ice cream but a very small amount in comparison to my past portions. I have also had 1 orange chocolate digestive because I couldn't resist them, given they've just been re-issued and I am very proud of myself as I didn't hoover the whole pack!The remaining biscuits are in the back of my cupboard and will not be touched till after this challenge....

Before this challenge, everyday was crisps, cakes and shortcake biscuits (well almost every day), but 10 days into this challenge and I can honestly say I feel better for it as the sweets I used to consume were empty calories I really had no business eating.

Anyway, I am going to continue on.

Although I love my sweet treats I think this challenge will change how and when I eat them....

How you doing?

Shay 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment