Wednesday 30 April 2014

Art: Jon Judace

One of my peeps recently made a visit to Prempasie and upon leaving, spotted some unique bookmarks (one of which they kindly picked up for me) with a sketch entitled 'The Human Continent' by a very talented artist by the name of Jon Judace;
I was so impressed by the image on the bookmark that I decided to check out his official website, which I can only describe as a hub for edgy and unconventional artistic expression, as he showcases works created by artists of all ages and capabilities, as well as his own works consisting of both drawn and photographed images. Some of which are currently displayed in the Veranda Bar in Brixton.

Some of my favourite pieces featured on the site are 'The Lovers', 'Hair That Grows Toward The Sun' and 'Natty Girl'.

His site and gift shop are definitely worth checking out if you're an appreciator/collector of art and one of a kind pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment