Thursday 3 April 2014

Food: DIY Infused oil

I love cooking and I think there is nothing better than to cook your favourite meals with than infused oil.
Supermarkets are taking the P*** with their prices and as a superscrimper, I refuse to pay for something I can do myself.
All that being said, I thought I'd share my favourite infused oil mix but have a go yourself... try mixing your own favourite herbs, spices etc and get creative with it.
FOOD IS FRIEND!
Infusing your own cooking oils will last for much longer than supermarket shelf oils and it saves you money too...what more could you want :-)
***Chili, Garlic & Rosemary oil***

I start with a good quality extra virgin olive oil, preferably organic.
To the bottle of olive oil I add a few bunches of fresh rosemary

Some peeled garlic (I add 4 cloves to a medium sized bottle of oil)

And finally some sliced chillies, to taste....be brave!

YUMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment