Tuesday 29 April 2014

Beauty: Orange Neon Nails

I recently got my first pedicure and polish and when it came to time to choose a colour, there were so many options but I had to chose a shade of orange (of course) I thought would look great in the summer (if we get one) and compliment my skin tone.

At first I was sceptical of the neon section of the colour pallet but when the nail technician painted my first nail China Glaze 'Neon Knockout' I was sold.

It's funky, fun and bold....a little like me :-)
I have received so many compliments on my new nails and I think this will be my new fave nail colour....for now.

Other brands doing Neon Orange or Coral if you're not quite ready for neon are...

*Barry M (Coral NP296)
*Models Own (Fluro Orange)
*Miss Sporty (Coral Gum 452)

Enjoy  :-)

Shay 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment