Wednesday 2 July 2014

Finance: Money Saving Coffee Tips

 I love me a hazelnut latte to start my working day but when I did the math to see how much my fabulous morning Cafe Nero coffee actually costs me per year - almost £720 - I almost fainted!


So I found a way to get my fix without the hefty price tag.....MAKE YOUR OWN!

Here is how...

Most offices/workplaces provide tea and coffee as standard (London, UK) so the coffee part is free  or you can bring your own from home, now for the flavour....
 Lidl do a yummy selection of syrups in their deluxe range for a price steal of £1.49!!!!!

So free coffee (or store bought) + flavoured syrup = around £150 per year (est)
Vs
Cafe Nero Hazelnut Latte Large at £3.00 each x5days per week) = £720 per year....

NEED I SAY MORE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment