Monday 7 July 2014

TV: The Nation's Favourite Motown Song

As a Motown Lover, Junky & (somewhat) Connoisseur, I was tuned into ITV at 9pm on the dot last night, relishing in the interviews and priceless archive footage of some of the Greatest Musical Talents of ALL time.

How anyone could come up with such a challenge of compiling a Top 20 list of Motown Classics is really something because, the songs featured on the show (while undoubtedly worthy of inclusion) barely scratched the surface, so for me it would definitely be a monumental if not impossible task to try and achieve for myself.

I won't give away any spoilers but I did manage to guess the #1 song just as the #2 song choice was revealed lol

For anyone who missed it, you have 29 days left to archive a piece of History over on ITV Player: 

No comments:

Post a Comment