Saturday 31 May 2014

Cool Link: Wahanda.com

For the last few weeks I have been seeing these Giant Posters during my commute to and from work, so with my interest piqued I visited Wahanda.com for specifics and it's a good thing I did.

Apparently it's a very convenient online directory of sorts, which lists salons, spas and health centres across the world, in addition to hosting expert advice on numerous Health & Beauty treatments and therapies, not only for women but for everyone.

The best thing about Wahanda.com though, is that they provide up to 70% in discounts for all types of treatments and also allow you to purchase gift vouchers for family or friends, which are redeemable at more than 2000 venues across the UK.

Most definitely worth taking a look at.  

No comments:

Post a Comment