Monday 5 May 2014

New Music: Bashy - 'Fire In The Booth'

It's been out for a few days but I've only just had the time to watch it – Bashy's 'Fire In The Booth', on BBC Radio 1Xtra. 

When I tell you this is one of the realist pieces of music I have heard in a LONG time, and definitely all year, I am not joking. 

Bashy, who has always come across to me as extremely talented and humble, talks about the industry and people of today being slaves to society/the industry, amongst a few other things, and even spits in French! 

Having never been signed or supported by a major label, the Rapper and Actor, along with his Rags2Riches team, have been at it for 10 years independently, during which I have always rated/supported them in some way or another.

I don't know what else to say, so you'll just have to watch for yourself;


You can also buy Bashy's new single 'Bring The Lights Down' on iTunes now.
 I wish him and his team every continued success on their journey.

From Micky With Love

X

No comments:

Post a Comment