Friday 16 May 2014

New Music: Mariah Carey - 'Thirsty'

Making it’s official radio premiere on Power 105.1 on May 13th.  Mariah Carey’s ‘Thirsty’ is the 2nd official single (4th release overall) from her forthcoming 14th studio Album entitled; 'Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse'.

The Hit-Boy produced Single features ‘rapper of the moment’ Rich Homie Quan, who brings a current feel.

I feel like this one is a HIT compared to the previous singles, which I didn’t hate (with the exception of one), but didn’t love either.

One thing I can say about me and K’s girl Mimi is, she sure does know how to reinvent herself and stay current, whilst sticking to the tried and tested Mariah Carey formula.

This is definitely a track worth bumping in the whip in the summer (if I had one) and I will definitely be playing it at home or in my mama’s car lol.

Take a listen here: 'Thirsty' Feat. Rich Homie Quan

'Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse' is set for release on May 27th 2014


From Micky With Love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment